The Brilliant Business Awards can benefit your organisation.
A business award sends out an impressive message to your customers/potential customers whether you win the competition outright or are simply shortlisted as a finalist.
- It is free marketing and publicity.
- It provides an opportunity to showcase your business to customers and suppliers.
- It gives a sign of quality to potential customers and demonstrates business integrity and status.
- It is an influential way of differentiating you from competitors and highlighting your success.
- It can open doors to new contracts, contacts and suppliers and help you break into new markets.
- It can help you be a part of a community, and sends out a confident message to your neighbourhood.
- It can help you attract possible partners or investors.
- The awards evening provides a great networking opportunity and shortlisted businesses will receive free tickets.
- Just being shortlisted can improve your brand awareness, boost employee motivation and help relationships with customers and suppliers.
For the public voting categories, nominees are encouraged to comment when they nominate and we can pass those positive comments about your business to you. You can use these in your marketing materials, on your website and in store to help promote and give credibility to your business.