Win in one of two ways:
Judges’ Prize or Public Vote
Two ways to win!
Businesses have two ways to win, either by completing an entry for up to two categories in the Judges’ Prize, or receiving enough nominations in the Public Vote category.
13 Business categories
- The Art & Culture Award (including visitor attractions, galleries, theatres and theatre groups, arts organisations, events etc)
- Best Creative Business
- Best Customer Service
- Best Design and Interiors Business (including Antiques shops, tile, carpet, furniture, soft furnishings as well as small on- line design businesses)
- Best Health and Beauty Business (including beauty salons, hair dressers, nail bars, dentists, chiropractors, gyms, optometrists)
- Best Independent Retailer
- Best Local Employer
- Best New Business (under 18 months)
- Best Place to Drink (including pub, cafe, juice bar, wine bar )
- Best Place to Eat (including restaurant, cafe, pub, take away, food stall)
- Best Small Business
- Best Social Enterprise or Charity
- Best Technology Business
Submit an entry and our expert panel of judges decides the winners. You may enter up to two categories to increase your chances of winning.
Entries will close Friday 27 October 2017
For further details on the Judges’ Prize categories, to enter online or download an entry form and for advice on how to give your business the best chance of winning visit Judges’ Prizes
We ask residents, shoppers and customers to nominate their favourite businesses in three categories
- Best Fulham Business
- Best Hammersmith Business
- Best Shepherds Bush Business
There is no application process – Businesses can encourage their customers to say they are the best.
Nominations will close Sunday 5 November 2016