There is no application process – just encourage your customers to say you’re the best. Promote the awards in store and online and ask people to nominate you in a couple of clicks on the Public Vote page. Each nomination counts as one vote.
See below for tips on how to get more nominations.
- Tell your customers, suppliers, business contacts and networks about the awards and send the voting link asking them to vote for you. After all, if your customers have been happy with their service, they will be pleased to nominate you and take pride in your success
- Download a Brilliant Business Awards ‘Vote for Us’ poster (and print as many as you like) and display where your customers can see them – (if you can’t download let us know and we will post some out to you)
- Promote the awards on your website and add the link to the voting page make it easy for your customers. You could also add the awards on to your email signature along with the voting link.
- Use your existing social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. and don’t forget friends, neighbours and family.
- If you are on Facebook don’t forget to like our page to keep updated with information and nomination news and post to promote your business.